At Garrett’s Way Child Care and Learning Center, your child will receive caring individualized attention from a team of dedicated staff members with years of training and experience.
Our curriculum includes a wide variety of fun, stimulating activities in a safe, nurturing environment. Activities are carefully designed to establish a lifelong love of learning and to ensure that your child is well-prepared for the next level of his or her academic journey.
Garrett’s Way Programs
- Infant and Toddler Program : Ages 6 weeks through 3 years
- Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten: Ages 3 and 4 years
- Kindergarten: Child should be 5 years old by start of school year.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Two nutritious snacks are provided each day. Parents provide a peanut-free lunch.
- Licensed by the Department of Human Services and the Department of Education.
- Keystone STARS Quality Assurance Program of PA- STAR Level 3
- Online application form or PDF Form
- Child health assessment form