Registeration FAQs

How do i register?

Registration materials can be found under our Summer Camp tab – Enroll 

New registration materials are posted in January every year. 

Do you offer any discounts?

Currently we offer a 5% sibling discount. 

How do i pay the registration fee?

We have a few options! In the registration packet, there is a form known as the Tuition Express form, this is how we will be charging tuition for our camp. We can use that information to also charge the registration fee. You may pay by check or money order if you prefer. 

What is needed to enroll my child in summer camp?

Here is a list of what is needed for registration in order to enroll your child in Camp Garrett: 

  • Registration Form 
  • Weekly Schedule and Fee Agreement Form
  • Tuition Express Form 
  • Conformation of Receipt of Family Handbook Form Signed
  • Health Packet Parent Complete Forms (pg. 1-3) Page 4 needs to be completed by a physician and is due by June 1st or you can submit your child’s health appraisal completed by a Health Care Provider that is current within the last 12 months. 

What is needed for financial assistance?

The Financial Assistance Application can be found under our Summer Camp tab – Enroll. 

If you are applying for financial assistance, please send in all that is needed for registration as well as the list of items below. 

Here is a list of what is needed to apply for Financial Assistance: 

  • Personal statement 
  • List of all members living in the household
  • Most recent tax returns and W-2s
  • Two most recent paystubs
  • All documentation for all other income (if applicable) 
  • Summer Food Service Program Income Eligibility Form

How do i submit registration and/or financial assistance documents?

We have a camp file uploader under our Summer Camp tab – Enroll where you can upload your camp documents.