Financial Assistance Application and Information
Camp Garrett is looking forward to providing a safe and exciting summer for your child. We want to make sure that everyone can access our great programs. The cost of camp is paid directly to Camp Garrett and is $360 per week and $770 per session for Leaders in Training (LIT). Financial assistance is available through Garrett Williamson for those who qualify. To qualify for assistance, please be prepared to provide the following documentation to Camp Garrett no later than Monday, March 6th.
1. Personal statement explaining your current financial situation and how receiving a Garrett Williamson Scholarship will enhance your family’s quality of life. Please also include a list of all members living in your household.
2. A signed 2021 Tax Return and W-2s for all working members of the household. Taxes must indicate that your camper(s) is your dependent. Or provide the taxes of the person who claims your camper(s) as their dependent.
3. Two most recent paystubs from each household earner.
4. Documentation for all other income (including but not limited to child support, alimony, benefits, etc.) OR a written statement if you do not receive additional income.
5. A completed Summer Food Service Income Eligibility Form.
Scholarships are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, based on need. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to working together to make your child’s summer wonderful. Please feel free to contact Nicole with any questions at 610-353-7690 or at email@example.com.